Re: ACZA treated wood

Thor-
Pretty scary results after 60 days. It is this kind of information though that gives us something to work with. Test results that one treament is four times more corrosive than another doesn't put a time scale on things like your posting did. Thanks.

BTW, it is a good thing you left your last paragraph where you did. I'm sure we all could and probably would contribute similar stories.  The list would then slow to a crawl.

Regards,
Bill Cain SE
Berkeley CA