Re: brick arches

Why not reinforce the brick masonry to support itself??

Rand
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 1:28 PM
Subject: brick arches

Someone was asking about brick arches recently, and ironically we had a box
lunch with Halfen today. Part of their presentation was on this very
subject, and they can do all types of arches, completely hidden. Really good
looking stuff. They do most of the hard work for you too, and can provide
signed and sealed calcs for their systems. I suggest giving them a call.

BTW, I am not really partial one way or the other, but they do offer a wide
variety of anchoring systems for glazing, curtain wall, masonry, brick,
etc...

www.halfenusa.com
1-800-323-6896

HTH,