Re: software for pushover analyses

RAM Perform 2D or 3D are quite good.

Simon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: software for pushover analyses

SAP Non-Linear does a pretty good job and will self generate most hinge characteristics.  If your model is complex though, it runs like... well, sap.  Support was decent as well.  Also, the color coded step output makes the structure's inelastic behavior easily understood.

Mark Pemberton, S.E.
Pemberton Engineering
Davis, CA

Gale45man <gale45man(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm looking for comments and recommendations on
programs for pushover analysis. What are you using,
how well is it working for you, how good is the
"support," are there any significant laminations, bug
problems, etc.?

Thank you,
d a v e e v a n s