Ward R Malisch/ACI/Notes is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  05/18/2004 and will not return until
07/01/2004.

I hope to be responding to e-mail by June 14. If you need an immediate
response, please contact Bill Tolley, Dan Falconer, Rich Heitzmann, or
Diane Baloh. Their e-mail addresses are shown on the ACI Website
(www.concrete.org).