Seaint Emails unreadable

I am subscribed to the Digest Mode and receive one email per day. However,
intermittent portions of the summarized daily emails are garbled up and
unreadable. It appears that the original text (questions and replies) are
replaced by random letters, numbers, and symbols. Does anyone else have this
problem? Or better yet, how can it be corrected? Hopefully I'll be able to
read your response! My email is csmleko(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net. Thanks.