Re: Seaint Emails unreadable

>It appears that the original text (questions and replies) are
>replaced by random letters, numbers, and symbols.
How certain are you that the unreadable portions aren't sent in HTML?
Some people have their e-mailers sent to produce replies in HTML, and
your e-mail client may not be stripping it out. This particular reply is
guaranteed to be plain text, not HTML, for example. I usually ignore HTML
e-mail, unless I have some reason to believe that the e-mail is worth
reading. If it is, you can read it in your web browser.

If the unreadable e-mail is not in HTML, it's likely to be a problem at
your end, not with seaint.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw