From: mark francois [mailto:marfra(--nospam--at)tstt.net.tt]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:05 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Software Comparison

We are looking at upgrading our general purpose structural software. We have not had much discussion on this list recently on software.
We are lookin at RAM, SAP and STAADpro can I get some views from users of the software and any other recommendation.
At present we use STAADpro2000 which I have never been happy with and ETABS which I like.

Mark Francois