Re: Software Comparison

Mark,

I have used SAP2000 & ETABS  since 1985 and I have been very happy with them.  SAP2000 is a general purpose software and very user friendly and technical support is excellant.

Thanks,

Best Regards

Arvind Bisarya
mark francois <marfra(--nospam--at)tstt.net.tt> wrote:

We are looking at upgrading our general purpose structural software. We have not had much discussion on this list recently on software.
We are lookin at RAM, SAP and STAADpro can I get some views from users of the software and any other recommendation.
At present we use STAADpro2000 which I have never been happy with and ETABS which I like.

Mark Francois

Do you Yahoo!?