Concrete in extremely cold conditions

I have a project involving the replacement of a deteriorated concrete mat foundation.  The concrete is in quite poor condition, presumably due to prolonged exposure to extremely cold temperatures caused by continuous contact with liquid gas storage containers.  I am looking for standards pertaining to the recommended mix design, typical reinforcement, placement, finishing, etc. of concrete that will be used in these sub-zero conditions and would appreciate any assistance that you may provide in this area.  I don't know the exact temperatures yet, but will be getting them shortly.

 Thank you in advance.

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039