Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Off Topic: Placom planimeter user manual?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Off Topic: Placom planimeter user manual?
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:00:15 -0400
Sorry for this being off topic, but I am looking for a user manual for a Placom KP-90N planimeter and wondered if any of you work in a Civil Engineering office and might have one that you could copy & fax or mail - or scan and email.
Thanks for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: Off Topic: Internet Calling and Instant Messenger Service
- Next by Subject: OFF-TOPIC Job Interview Questions
- Previous by thread: Wind on Parapets
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 15 Jun 2004 (Out of Office Reply - Vacation June 16 - 21)