Re: seaint Digest for 15 Jun 2004 (Out of Office Reply - Vacation June 16 - 21)

** Low Priority **

I will be on vacation out of the country from June 16th until mid-day
Monday June 21st.

I will not be able to check email or phone messages during this time.
If you require immediate assistance please call the main number and ask
for Mark Wood, our administrative assistant.