Non-Proprietary Carbon Fiber Composites?

I am currently looking into specifying a carbon fiber wrap to increase shear strength on portions of an existing concrete building.  I have found a number of different proprietary systems that appear to be suitable.  Unfortunately, the government funding structure of the job makes it more difficult to specify proprietary systems as opposed to calling out basic components and their ASTM designations.  Does anyone know of a good web link or other resource to find non-proprietary language for such a system?  Does such language even exist, or are the systems all fairly proprietary?

Paul Crocker, PE, SE