Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Milcor Metal Deck[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Milcor Metal Deck
- From: "Walker, Katie" <kwalker(--nospam--at)brwncald.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:21:06 -0700
Does anyone have information regarding a 1.5” deep, 20 ga. Milcor Type “A” metal deck?
I am working on the remodel of a building constructed in 1959 with joist spacing at 3’ o.c.
Any information on the section properties or load tables would be helpful!
Thanks for your help!
Katie Walker, Engineering Intern
- Prev by Subject: Re: MicroStation to AutoCAD - Urgent
- Next by Subject: Military Loads
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural dynamics of overhead cranes
- Next by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 17 Jun 2004 (Out of Office Reply - Vacation June 16 - 21)