From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 8:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Old Steel Look

I am working on the renovation of an old building.  It is an old downtown
strip store that will be turned into legal offices.  The client wants an
exposed structure look.  I need to put in some new steel beams and
columns to support the roof so they can remove a masonry bearing wall.  I
was wondering since this is exposed, and they want a "historic" flavor to
the structure does somebody make steel beams and columns that look like
the old cast iron shapes?  Any fasteners that may look like a rivet?

Thanks for any insight.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!