Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
need Mill Valley inspection service[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: need Mill Valley inspection service
- From: "David Merrick" <MRKGP(--nospam--at)winfirst.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 23:43:08 -0500
Need a self employed engineer who might enjoy a good contractor for a client.
I designed a 2nd story for a house last winter. Now I am soon to leave on a planned vacation for the month of July. The contractor will need his shear walls looked at. I can not go on designing for Mill Valley now that I live in Sacramento.
Email him or I.
David Merrick, SE MRKGP@WINFIRST>COM
Bob Bower of RPB Construction bob(--nospam--at)rpbcontruction.us
- Prev by Subject: RE: Need Advice for setting up a Server in office for Website with Mailing Lists
- Next by Subject: Need some Advice
- Previous by thread: Re: Built-up up shape in compression
- Next by thread: span length