need Mill Valley inspection service

Need a self employed engineer who might enjoy a good contractor for a client.

I designed a 2nd story for a house last winter. Now I am soon to leave on a planned vacation for the month of July.  The contractor will need his shear walls looked at. I can not go on designing for Mill Valley now that I live in Sacramento.

Email him or I.

David Merrick, SE    MRKGP@WINFIRST>COM
Bob Bower of RPB Construction     bob(--nospam--at)rpbcontruction.us