Re: Software Comparision

Dear Mr. Gupta,

The following design code is currently supported in SAP2000 V8 and ETABS V8.

SAP2000 V8
==========
 Indian UNI 10011

ETABS V8
========
IS 456-2000

I have never used these codes .  I have used only American Codes.  For American Codes they have a good trek record of updating the codes .

I hope it helps.  You can also try   WWW.CSIBERKELEY.COM  for more information.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Arvind  Bisarya
Gupta <gupta(--nospam--at)mehtalia.com> wrote:

Dear Arvind,

Do these software have design modules conforming to Indian Standards?

Regards,

(B. J. Gupta)
Mark,

> I have used SAP2000 & ETABS  since 1985 and I have been very happy with
them.  SAP2000 is a general purpose software and very user friendly and
technical support is excellant.

> Thanks,
>
> Best Regards
>
> Arvind Bisarya