span length

I am designing a concrete frame for a five storey residential building in
a medium-hazard quake zone. The architectural plans dictate that the max.
clear span lengths are around 6.60m (approx. 22ft).
Beam dimensions are 10"x20".
Are these parameters feasible to implement?
What are some of the big span lengths you have encountered for residential
multi-storey buildings?

If its too much, what are some typical values for beam dimensions you guys
use?

Thanks.