Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Anchoring ftg on rock against sliding[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Anchoring ftg on rock against sliding
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:48:50 -0700
I was just ask a question about how to anchor a concrete footing to bedrock. The engineer was asking about values for rebar set in epoxy. Does anyone have any help/information for a situation such as this?
- Prev by Subject: Anchor Bolts in CMU
- Next by Subject: RE: Anchoring ftg on rock against sliding
- Previous by thread: Dropping the ball (was Non-structural component callouts)
- Next by thread: RE: Anchoring ftg on rock against sliding