Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SECB Certification Program for SE's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SECB Certification Program for SE's
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:59:32 -0700
I've received an announcement that NCSEA has voted to establish an independent national SE certification board [SECB] to help establish SE licensing in all 50 states; establish uniform standards for examinations, licensure and practice throughout the U.S.; and define education and training levels for SE Licensure.
The letter is from SECB and requests prepayment of certification fees, projected to be $350; as initial capitalization for SECB.
Is this a broadly supported effort? Is it likely to be endorsed by State Boards of Registration? Is this an program that all good SE's should support, ignore, or wait and see?
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seaint Emails unreadable
- Next by Subject: Re: SECB Certification Program for SE's
- Previous by thread: RE: Prayers for a Friend
- Next by thread: Re: SECB Certification Program for SE's