Code Provision Public Comments - HERE IS YOUR CHANCE

For all you who complain about code provisions, here is another chance to
be part of the development process with no direct expense and little time.
The proposed changes to ACI 318 for the 2005 cycle are now available for
public comment on the ACI website (www.concrete.org).  The public comment
period is open until August 31.  So, I would encourge you to goto the
site, download the PDF file, and at least review the proposed changes.
And, heck, if you have a comment/suggestion/concern, then send it in.  You
don't even have to pay for a $0.37 stamp...you can email you comments in.
The web address that takes you directly there is:

http://www.concrete.org/PUBS/STANDACTION.ASP

And also note that the proposed changes to the MSJC (ACI 530 masonry code
and spec) are also there for public comment until July 31.

So, here is your chance...go for it!!

BTW, the proposed changes for ASCE 7 and the NDS should be available
sometime soon I believe.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI