RE: CURTAIN WALL FEES AND OTHER FEES

I HAVE BEEN SEEN ON THIS LIST A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT FEES AND HOW TO APPROACH THIS PROBLEM...

AFTER COMPARING OUR STANDARD COLLEGE STUDIES PLUS GRADUATE STUDIES, PLUS EIT, P.E. EXAMINATIONS, I APPLIED OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FEES TO THOSE OUR FAMOUS FRIENDS CALLED LAWYERS, COUNSELORS, ATTORNEYS, ETC, ETC, WHO CHARGE US "JUST TO BAIL YOU OUT OF PROBLEM "RETAINER FEE TO BE APPLIED AT RATE OF $250/HOUR.....", PLUS COPIES, FAXES, MESSENGER FEES (IF ANY), ETC, ETC, ETC.

I WORKS PERFECT! AND BESIDES THAT... WE GET COVERED, JUST IN CASE....

ARE WE ENGINEERS TO QUOTE OUR WORK CHEAPER THAN LAWYERS, ARCHITECTS, DOCTORS? I THINK IT IS TIME TO RAISE OUR SELF STEEM AND LEVEL OUR FEES TO THOSE OF OTHER PROFESSIONS....

REGARDS,

MAURICIO SALAZAR, P.E.
TABIO ENGINEERING CORP.