From: Ashish ashishrai_2004(--nospam--at)touchtelindia.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:46:23 +0530
To: dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com
Subject: Back Office for Architects

Dear Sir,

We are providing online Architectural Drafting Services to a number of
US Architects since last 5 years. We work on AutoCAD 14/2000 and
Architectural
Desktop. We can start from sketches and generate plans, elevations,
sections,
design development and help to assemble the complete set of construction
documents. We also convert/redraw paper drawings to CAD.

Our rates are based @ USD 8.00 per man-hour. We will also bid for the job
lump sum as required.

The turnaround time is quick as we have a total strength of 25
Architectural
draftspersons with Architectural background.

RECENT PROJECTS DONE FOR USA CLIENTS

1. Boise Shiller and Flexnor - Interior construction set for Alliance
Architecture,
Durham, NC
2. Hilo Hatti, The Store of Hawaii, Nashville, TN - Construction Documents
For Ferraro Choi Associates, Honolulu, HI
3. North Broward General Hospital, Ft. Lauderdale, FL - For ACAI
Associates,
Inc., Miami, FL
4. AD/AI Fire Station - FL - For ACAI Associates, Inc., Miami, FL
5. Geis Residence - For J.G. Geis, Architect, HI
6. Simpson Residence, Hayward, CA - For Hamlet Design, Hayward, CA

You are free to contact us on out toll free number 1-888-342-8257, which
will ring directly in New Delhi, between 6AM to 12AM your time. The design
drawings can be emailed if available in digital format or sent by courier
through our DHL Worldwide Express/FEDEX account numbers below.

North American Architect References and Samples shall be emailed on your
response.

We request you to try our services and assure you that you shall not be
disappointed.

PLEASE CONTACT

Sanjay Agarwal
President
Advance Informatics
D-1070, New Friends Colony, New Delhi - 110065 (INDIA)
Tel:+91-11-26912359,26320565 Cell Ph:+91-9810133391 US Toll Free Phone:
1-888-342-8257(Directly rings to our New Delhi office) Res:91-11-6919344
US Toll Free Fax: (800) 886-2664 India Fax:+91-11-26320522, 23280287
Email: sanjaya(--nospam--at)advanceinformatics.com
Web: http://www.cadinformatics.com
Couriers may be sent to us through DHL A/c No.963392994

http://mail2web.com/ .