Re: Construction law for structural engineers

Actually, alot of the bigger engineering firms and even testing firms do have in-house lawyers.  I think the in-house lawyers mostly do contract review though,  litigation is usually done by outside counsel.

ACI recently published a book that was a compilation of articles by a lawyer who I think is also a P.E.  The articles were published in Concrete International every once in a while a few years back.

I am not sure if the book has anything else except the articles, which were just kind of one-page discussions of particular points, but the articles I read in Concrete International were pretty good.

Gail Kelley