Re: Stainless steel design code?

There is a "code" (a specification actually) for cold-formed stainless
steel structural members.  It is ASCE 8-02 "Specification for the Design
of Cold-Formed Stainlesss Steel Structural Members" (I have the 1990
version but current version 2002).  ASCE 8-90 is referenced by the 2000
IBC and I believe that ASCE 8-02 is referenced by the IBC 2003.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI