Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Curtainwall design fees[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Curtainwall design fees
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:24:17 -0700
The majority of our projects are fixed fee. Some clients do not like hourly contracts without at least an estimate of the total fee. We do some hourly contracting, particularly when existing structures are involved, with an estimated maximum and provision for adjustment as things develop.
This particular client does not like hourly contracts, and is a particularly good client.
I find it interesting that a majority of your projects are hourly. I actually prefer fixed fee contracts for full new construction projects.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Curtainwall design fees
- Next by Subject: cuts in treated wood
- Previous by thread: Re: Curtainwall design fees
- Next by thread: Re: Curtainwall design fees