RE: De-welding

My understanding is that welds can be removed by "air gouging", i.e. the
weld is heated to melting temperature and an air jet blows out the molten
metal. But I would expect that the original pieces would require some new
weld filler to replace the molten material removed.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311