Re: There's got to be a better way than the way I'm doing it

draw as pline

Bill Allen <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:
Does anyone have a slick way to total the length of interior and exterior
walls in a floor plan drawn in AutoCAD?

Thanks.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Do you Yahoo!?