Steel Silo Bins

I've been asked to design some steel silo bins and support framing.  The
silos will be about 12 ft. dia. and 20 ft. tall.  It holds a glass powder
with a density of 50 pcf.  It is exterior exposure.  The contractor wants
to fabricate the silo from steel sheets.  Are there any design standards
or methods of design literature available to design these?

Also, I've been asked to design a 'T' pipe rack system for the pipes to
the silo.  Any good references for pipe racks?

Any insight would be helpful.

Rich

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!