Re: REGARDING PUSHOVER ANALYSIS

Aloke -

It depends what you're looking for.  Pushover analysis of
what type of structure?  How sophisticated does your result need
to be?  Just force-displacement?  Local stresses?  Spalling of concrete?
I assume nonlinear, but what materials?  Are fiber elements acceptable, or
do you need continuum capabilities?

There are a lot of details that go into answering your
question.  Perhaps some more detail from you can elicit more
helpful comments from us.

I like OpenSees, but I've never used IDARC.

Charley