Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineers @ Work[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Engineers @ Work
- From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:04:42 EDT
> > > There are no computer graphics or digital tricks in the film. Everything
>you see really happened in real time exactly as you see it.
> > >
> > > The film took 606 takes.
> > >
> > > On the first 605 takes, something, usually very minor, didn't work. They
>would then have to set the whole thing up again.
> > >
> > > The film cost six million dollars and took three months to complete,
> > > There are six and only six handmade Accords in the world. To the horror
>of Honda engineers, the filmmakers disassembled two of them to make the
>film. Everything you see in the film (aside from the walls, floor, ramp, and
>complete Honda Accord) are parts from those two cars. a full engineering sequence.
> > > http://www.daboyz.org/honda/
- Prev by Subject: engineering- off topic
- Next by Subject: RE: Engineers @ Work
- Previous by thread: RE: K factor Approximation for Trussed Girders
- Next by thread: RE: Engineers @ Work