RE: Engineers @ Work

Rumor has it that they were weighted with bolts on the inside of the tire.
Not testifying to the truth of the video, but that's what I have personally
read about it.

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Mayo, Daniel"  |
|         |           <Mayo(--nospam--at)pbworld.co|
|         |           m>              |
|         |                           |
|         |           06/28/2004 11:26|
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to seaint       |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        To:      <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>                                                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: RE: Engineers @ Work                                                                                          |

While it is an interesting video, it is also very unlikely that it was done
as advertised.
Certain portions, such as the tires rolling uphill from rest, don't stand
up to the laws
of physics.

Daniel Mayo