From: Bernard, Scott C. [mailto:SCBernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 3:34 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Posters... grrr

Good Afternoon All,

I was just notified by our marketing guy that my walls are entirely too bare and he suggested that I put up some engineering related posters (I guess getting projects out on time and efficiently/professionally just isn't good enough! lol).  Anyone have a good website that caters to such things?  I would love to get a full sized poster of that famous photo of Einstein sticking his tongue out as well, I think that would best fit my personality, but I better keep that one 8.5x11! lol

Best Regards,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.
Associate Consultant
Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. (Tampa)
101 South Hoover Boulevard, Suite 101
Tampa, Florida 33609

E-mail : scbernard(--nospam--at)rimkus.com
Web : www.rimkus.com