RE: Posters... grrr

Personally, I'm a fan of the Demotivational posters (despair.com), though few upper managers can truly appreciate their wisdom. In my former office, we had linen drawings done by former partners set in frameless glass. They were fantastic to look at, though in a way they showed just how far we've strayed from the care taken in the past (the industry in general, not the company specifically).

FWIW, Target had several engineering-like posters of "technical" drawings of famous bridges and buildings (SF bridge, Eiffel Tower) pre-framed last time I looked.

Jordan