Re: Reduction for# of bolts?

The original post didn't mention the specific type of connection.  If they are steel connections, see AISC Table J3.2 footnotes for reductions for long connections (> 50").

Jason Emoto

>>> IRV FRUCHTMAN <ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> 06/28/04 05:49AM >>>
The NDS has a fairly comprehensive section on
mechanical connections.
Irv

--- Chad Van Kampen <Chad(--nospam--at)GeraceConstruction.com>