PUSHOVER ANALYSIS

Hi,

I would like to express my thanks to Dr. Hamilton for replying to this forum for my question.

I wish to model the RC Beam Column joint and study its failure pattern, possibly through Reinforcement bars pullout or the pullout of the column reinforcement lap splices.  I then need to perform a pushover analysis using this joint model and the subassemblages models as per FEMA 273/274 and ATC 40.

My main target will be to obtain a pinched hysteretic behaviour of the joint model.  For this purpose, I need a software, so I shall be glad if anyone can suggest that to me.  I have options like IDARC 2D, OpenSees, IDASS, DRAIN 2DX or even Non Linear SAP 2000.

Thank you
Aloke

Do you Yahoo!?