Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for a combined footing spreadsheet[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Looking for a combined footing spreadsheet
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:34:30 -0400
I have several two-column conveyor bent footings to design and would like to know if any of you have put this type of footing design into a spreadsheet that you would be willing to share. The concept is fairly straightforward - downward pressure on one column with uplift on the other. One or both seeing shear. I was hoping to be able to do it with STAAD.etc, but there seems to be a bug in the program.
Thanks for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Load Bearing-Shear Wall Wood & Light Gage Panelized Systems
- Next by Subject: RE: Looking for a combined footing spreadsheet
- Previous by thread: Re: Tales of Terror #1: Architects doing engineering (SECB)
- Next by thread: RE: Looking for a combined footing spreadsheet