Looking for a combined footing spreadsheet

I have several two-column conveyor bent footings to design and would like to know if any of you have put this type of footing design into a spreadsheet that you would be willing to share.  The concept is fairly straightforward - downward pressure on one column with uplift on the other.  One or both seeing shear.  I was hoping to be able to do it with STAAD.etc, but there seems to be a bug in the program.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.