Re: Tales of Terror #1: Architects doing engineering

IMHO = "in my humble opinion"
:o) is a text "emoticon" or email symbol...while I have not really seen
that one in the past, it would appear to be version of smile...I see more
of :) or :-) or ;-) (a wink).

If you are interested, there is a pretty extensive list of abbreviations
and email symbols on the SEAINT website on the List FAQ page:

http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp

Look at items #17 and #18 on the FAQ page.

HTH (hope that helps),

Scott
Adrian, MI