Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC, LRFD, 97 AISC Seismic, Conc. shear walls, Dynmaics, EBF, SCBF and much more[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: IBC, LRFD, 97 AISC Seismic, Conc. shear walls, Dynmaics, EBF, SCBF and much more
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:02:09 EDT
An excellent opportunity to learn from the best on the topics above in very affordable one day workshops.
You can now register for individual sessions of the Structural Engineering Review Workshops, in Los Angeles and San Francisco bay area, and get the best interactive instruction, including lots of example problems, on the most important topics in structural engineering.
For more information please see:
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC 2000 Wind Loading
- Next by Subject: In Situ Strength Testing of Wood
- Previous by thread: RE: Garage surcharge
- Next by thread: Re: Ridge beam/joist analysis