Roger Turk

List,

I talked to Roger yesterday.

He is in the hospice.  While physically he is not in the best shape (no pain, though), he appeared to be in good spirits.

He was quite excited about many cards he received from the engineers, and asked me to thank everybody for those.  Apparently, it meant a lot to him.

Otherwise, he is the same old self.  He told me about him waiting for "them" to connect him to the Internet today (through dial-up - as he put it, "I am a DOS-only person, remember?").  This means that he may be able to get online and thank everybody "personally" soon.  And - as before - share his knowledge with us.

Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org