RE: Damaged Purlin and Cross-grain failure at ledger

Mo,
Thank you for the article - I added it to my Cybrary. I think the job is too
small since the owner will only address the one damaged beam. I would be
interested if you could forward a list of contractors working in the
California County of Riverside who can perform this type of work. There may
be other projects that it can help with.

So that we don't promote solicitation of this method (learning about it is
one thing), please send me the list of contractors privately at
dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net.

Thanks again,
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE