Light gauge steel (or alum) tubes

The architect on one of my projects is trying to locate a manufacturer of
light gauge steel tubes to be used in an overhead trellis.  He is looking
for rectangular tubes in 10" x 4" and 8" x 4" sizes.  We know that we could
use structural HSS for this, but this seems like overkill.  I'm guessing
from my web search that not too many people manufacturer light gauge tubes
in this size range.  Anyone have any leads?

--Kipp Martin, S. E.
  Portland, Oregon