From: edward li [mailto:eglcivilengineer(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 3:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: garage

Hello my fellow engineers,

I am working on a project that has a two-car garage in
the first floor and a full size basement down below.
Besides of using structural concrete slab on the first
floor, is there other options out there? How about
steel truss with concrete on top for garage area only
and conventional wood framing for the rest?

Thank you in advance for your
comments/recommendations.

Edward