Anchor Bolt Nuts

Greetings List Members,

I have an application where I have column anchor bolts subjected to
overturning moments.  I'm using 50 ksi anchor bolts and am looking
for a compatible specification for the nuts.

I've been offered SAE Grade 5 & 8 nuts and A194-2H nuts which are
pressure vessel nuts.  However, I'm hoping to find common and readily
available structural nuts.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON