Re: garage

I'll add a question: How much is a hollow core precast slab if you choose a
stock style? An 8" precast is overkill for a 24' span, even with a 2
topping slab, and most get a full 1hr rating.
About 3 years ago, I paid $7.44/sf (installed) for 8" P/C + 2" spanning 28'.  Shipping was about 150 miles.
JPRiley

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com