European Design Work

Title: Message
Hello list,

A client of ours is currently bidding work that requires calculations for a pressure vessel, skid and piping that are going to Italy.  I've been told that one of the associated documents is the "European Pressure Equipment Directive and CE Marking" ... I have no clue what this is.  I told my client that I can send the word out to see if any of my colleagues would be interested in helping them with this work.

PLEASE respond to me privately if you have an interest AND have done this work before.  I would like to pass along some names and qualifications ... it's supposedly a "big project".  If you need additional information, let me know and I can get it.

TIA,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone Street