Re: seaint Digest for 1 Jul 2004

I am out of office on alternate Fridays, in accordance with a 9/80 work schedule. I will respond when I return on Tuesday,after the July 4th holiday.   If this is urgent, or an immediate response is required, please contact one of the following;

For building code questions, or plan check issues, contact Robert Woods, Plan Check Engineer at (925) 943-5834, Ext. 118, or e-mail at: woods(--nospam--at)ci.walnut-creek.ca.us.

For field inspection issues, inspection scheduling questions or mechanical, plumbing or electrical code questions,  contact Tony Wilcockson, Building Inspection Supervisor at (925) 943-5834, Ext. 238, or e-mail  at:  wilcockson(--nospam--at)ci.walnut-creek.ca.us.