Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: OMF Connection Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: OMF Connection Design
- From: ASQENGG2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:45:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/2004 3:58:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, HoodMO(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us writes:
Interesting point, I had not noticed that clarification before. So it
That's why you use lower value of R for OMF in comparison with SMRF.
A. S. Quilala Jr. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Seismic Values
- Next by Subject: RE: OMF Connection Design
- Previous by thread: Re: seaint Digest for 1 Jul 2004
- Next by thread: RE: OMF Connection Design