-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish Rai [mailto:ar(--nospam--at)draftinganddetailing.com]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 11:32 AM
To: dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com

Dear Sir,

We at CAD Drafting & Detailing, are providing Structural/Steel Detailing,
Architectural
Drafting, Civil Drafting, Mechanical and Drafting services to Architects,
Surveyors,
Structural Engineers, Fabricators and manufacturers worldwide since the year

2000. We are capable of combining a structured process, state-of-the-art
technology,
and an experienced management team to offer fast, accurate, and
cost-effective,
customized solutions. We can also set up additional infrastructure and
deploy
extra resources to meet client exigencies.

We have a staff of 20 experienced steel checkers and detailers (graduate
engineers
and architects) with fully networked computer workstations that enable us to

provide design and drafting services that match the most demanding
international
standards. All our drawings are computer generated so that they can be sent
by
E-mail, FTP or Courier service.

Please visit our website for a free trial, and also for US references and
samples.

Regards
Ashish Rai
Managing Director
CAD Drafting & Detailing
C-9/9670 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070 (INDIA)
Tel: +91-11-26899646 Cell Ph: +91-9811373928 US Toll Free
E-Fax:1-801-437-2799

Email: ar(--nospam--at)draftinganddetailing.com <mailto:ar(--nospam--at)draftinganddetailing.com>
Web: <http://www.draftinganddetailing.com>

E-Mail sent using the Free Trial Version of WorldMerge, the fastest
and easiest way to send personalized e-mail messages. For more
information visit http://www.coloradosoft.com/worldmrg

72021