From: "Catherine Pagni" <CPagni(--nospam--at)pacecivil.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Anchor Bolts in CMU
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:01:15 -0700

Pullout and shear test results of both bent and headed anchor bolts are
presented in Chapter 5 of the 1997 Design of Reinforced Masonry
Structures published by the Concrete Masonry Association of California
and Nevada.

Brief discussion of the UBC requirements is also included.

I wonder if an ICBO Evaluation Report would provide a criterion for
spacing of pantented A.B.s? In so, might this criterion be applied to
threaded rods?

Catherine Pagni, MSCE
PACE Civil, Inc.
Redding, CA