Long Live Roger Turk!

Roger,

You don't know me.
But I know you from your contributions to this list.

I used to post off and on.
Of late, due to career pre-occupations, I have become
a lurker on this list.

This short post is just to let you know that you have
a well-wisher on the other side of the globe too and
not just in USA.

I am sure you  must be facing your situation bravely.

My wife and I will pray for your well-being.
I hope this letter will result in some additional
comfort and cheer.

Regards
G Vishwanath
Director